The 'Undress Me' video features strangers (read: models) undressing each other for the "first time" in front of the camera.
The video comes to us from director Tatia Pilieva, the woman who was responsible for the 'First Kiss' video that nearly broke the Internet back when it was released in early March (to date, it has garnered 86 million views). The video has been re-created and spoofed many times (my favorite is the hilarious first hand job version). Considering the popularity of this format, it's only natural that Pilieva would replicate it for an advertisement of Showtime's 'Masters of Sex.'
The results, like those of its predecessors, are hilariously awkward. I know the idea of undressing each other might be sexy, but have you ever tried to remove someone else's pants? Not the easiest feat. Still, some people are better at it ("you've done this before, haven't you?") then others, like the poor fellow who broke his partner's favorite pair of trousers.
The 'Undress Me' Video Has Strangers Disrobing Each Other
1. Sensual Advertising - Opportunity to disrupt traditional advertising by using sensual themes.
2. Viral Marketing Campaigns - Opportunity to create viral marketing campaigns that use unconventional and intimate themes.
3. Interactive Branding - Opportunity to create interactive branding campaigns that engage viewers in unexpected ways.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for clothing brands to incorporate sensual themes into their marketing campaigns.
2. Entertainment - Opportunity for TV networks and streaming services to create unconventional advertising campaigns for their shows and movies.
3. Hospitality - Opportunity for hotels and resorts to create sensual branding experiences for their guests, using subtle advertising and marketing tactics.