In Undercover Wine packaging, you have the familiar milk bottle and a label that clearly suggests dairy contents. It would be quite a shock to then open it up and discover red wine inside.
This playful scheme benefited Romania's Ampro Design in a pair of ways: it ensured that the items would be memorable and it enabled the company to give them as client gifts with a notably casual mask, more likely to be received even by those who generally don't accept presents. The jar of milk certainly looks unassuming.
For the maximum success of this disguise, the containers were coated in an opaque white finish and capped with little screw-on lids. Undercover Wine packaging features the word "Milk" prominently on its minimalist face, and the small cow-shaped symbol of grapes suggests the pinot noir inside.
Undercover Wine Packaging Has an Understated Look for Easy Delivery
1. Disguised Packaging - Opportunities for developing creative packaging that challenges traditional norms and expectations of consumers.
2. Novelty Marketing - Incorporating elements of surprise and playfulness into marketing strategies to engage consumers and increase brand memorability.
3. Sensory Experience - Creating unique and unconventional sensory experiences through packaging design that challenge consumers' assumptions and offer new forms of enjoyment.
1. Alcohol Industry - Innovative packaging solutions in the alcohol industry that incorporate elements of surprise and playfulness to engage consumers and increase brand recognition.
2. Packaging Industry - Opportunities for developing creative and unconventional packaging solutions that challenge traditional norms and assumptions about what packaging should look like and offer consumers unique sensory experiences.
3. Marketing Industry - Developing marketing strategies that incorporate elements of surprise and playfulness into branding and advertising materials to increase consumer engagement and memorability.