Every year Milan becomes the trendiest capital of design in the world. Every year the design show has a special theme.
For this year, the theme of the show, "The surprising world of Moroso" is based on a quote by Patrizia Moroso in Elena Commessati's book Cavalicco Friuli Mondo, "To be good, you have to be surprising. Innovative through and through, but that doesn't necessarily mean being unsettling. Surprising is the right word".
The new design of the show will be introduced by Tord Boontje, Patricia Urquiola, Ron Arad, Ross Lovegrove and Tokujin Yoshioka.
As you can see, the pieces are so colorful and joyful. Patricia Urquiola is the designer of the stand at the fair ground and Tord Boontje will transform Moroso's showroom into the 'The Little Wild Garden of Love' to showcase the new outdoor collection.
The Milan design show is "THE" place to be if you are looking for cutting edge design and future trends. Waiting for more catchy pieces!
April 16 - 21, 2008
Salone Internazionale del Mobile
Pavilion 8 - Stand C25/D24
The Little Wild Garden of Love
April 17 - 21, 2008
Moroso Showroom, Milan
Via Pontaccio 8/10
Hours: 11.00 a.m. - 9.00 p.m.
Milan Design Show Preview
1. Colorful and Joyful Designs - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the furniture and home decor industry by creating vibrant, eye-catching designs that evoke joy.
2. Cutting Edge Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the design industry by pushing the boundaries of creativity and pushing for innovative new concepts.
3. Surprising and Innovative Experiences - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the event planning industry by creating immersive and unexpected experiences that surprise and delight attendees.
1. Furniture and Home Decor - Disruptive innovation opportunities in this industry include the development of unique and vibrant designs that stand out in the market.
2. Design - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the design industry arise from pushing the boundaries of creativity and exploring new and innovative concepts.
3. Event Planning - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the event planning industry include creating immersive and unexpected experiences that surprise and delight attendees.