With the 'Ultimate Banking Package' from Canadian Western Bank, businesses have the potential to save up to $1,000 every year. The package includes a suite of products and services from CWB as well as a personally assigned Account Manager to help guide businesses through the best uses of their account.
The products in the Ultimate Banking Package include CWB's 'Ultimate Account', 'Summit Savings Account', and Platinum Plus/MBNA Rewards Mastercard. Perks include no monthly fees for unlimited banking (like cash withdrawals, debit purchases, and e-Transfers), special mortgage rates, and a financial planning sessino with a Canadian Western Bank Wealth Management Specialist.
In order to qualify for the Ultimate Banking Package, applicants need to maintain a minimum of $250,000 in investable assets or a commercial banking relationship totaling $1 million.
The 'Ultimate Banking Package' from CWB Has No Monthly Fees
1. No-fee Business Banking - More banks will offer no-fee business banking packages to encourage account holders and increase customer satisfaction.
2. Personalized Account Management - Banks will develop more personalized account management programs to meet the specific needs and preferences of their business account holders.
3. Bundled Product Offerings - Banks will continue to create bundled product offerings that provide businesses with a range of services and perks at a discounted rate.
1. Banking - Banks have the opportunity to create innovative and competitive business banking packages to attract and retain customers in a crowded marketplace.
2. Financial Services - Financial service providers have the opportunity to offer personalized financial planning and wealth management services as part of their business banking packages.
3. Commercial Real Estate - Commercial real estate companies have the opportunity to take advantage of special mortgage rates and financing options offered through business banking packages.