RBC recently announced the launch of its next-generation loyalty program, Avion Rewards. The all-in-one loyalty program provides Canadians with more ways to shop, earn, save and redeem with innovative shopping features. Members will enjoy benefits such as Avion Rewards ShopPlus, the ability to pay with points virtually anywhere, and 10x more retail partners to shop, save and redeem. Avion Rewards members now have the ultimate flexibility to access rewards that are most valuable to them – all in one program – without compromising between points, discounts or offers.
"Now, more than ever, Canadians are looking for greater savings and convenience in their everyday lives to maximize their time and money," said Neil McLaughlin, Group Head, Personal & Commercial Banking, RBC. "With Avion Rewards, we're leveraging our scale and extensive network of retail partners to deliver unmatched value and choice in a meaningful way. We're excited to bring together all the ways that consumers enjoy being rewarded under one convenient program, while embedding innovative shopping and payment features to create a more engaging experience for our members."
RBC Takes Loyalty to the Next Level with Avion Rewards
1. All-in-one Loyalty Programs - The rise of all-in-one loyalty programs offers businesses the opportunity to provide customers with a more engaging and convenient shopping experience.
2. Innovative Shopping Features - Innovative shopping features within loyalty programs can attract and retain customers, helping businesses to stay ahead of the competition.
3. Flexible Redemption Options - Providing a variety of redemption options, such as paying with points and offering multiple retail partners to shop, can help businesses to stand out and increase customer loyalty.
1. Banking - Innovative loyalty programs and shopping features can offer a competitive advantage to banks looking to attract and retain customers in a crowded market.
2. Retail - All-in-one loyalty programs with flexible redemption options can provide an engaging shopping experience and help retailers differentiate themselves from competitors.
3. Hospitality - The integration of innovative shopping and payment features within loyalty programs can enhance the customer experience and increase loyalty in the hospitality industry.