The Ubi-Camera by Diginfo lets you take photos with the movement of your hands. Most people can form a rectangle composition with the hand's index and thumbs to get a good feel of a shot before taking a photo. Now, you can literally take photos by making that hand gesture.
You take a picture by framing your fingers, which acts as a view finder. The camera contains a range sensor and the framing is determined with the distance between the camera and the user's face. To zoom out and get a wider framed shot, you pull back towards your face; push your framed hands away from the body to zoom in on an object. You use your thumb to press the button which will activate the shutter to snap your photo.
This Ubi-Camera by Diginfo is a great and compact way to take photos for beginners or experienced photographers.
Ubi-Camera by Diginfo Lets You Use Hand Movements to Take Photos
1. Gesture-controlled Photography - The Ubi-Camera by Diginfo allows users to take photos by using hand movements, offering a new way of interacting with cameras.
2. Hand Gesture Composition - The Ubi-Camera uses the hand's index and thumbs to form a rectangle composition, providing photographers with a tactile and intuitive way to frame shots.
3. Distance-based Framing - The Ubi-Camera utilizes a range sensor to determine the framing of the shot based on the distance between the camera and the user's face, allowing for precise framing.
1. Consumer Electronics - The Ubi-Camera represents an innovative product in the consumer electronics industry, offering a unique and user-friendly photography experience.
2. Photography Equipment - The Ubi-Camera introduces a disruptive innovation in the photography equipment industry by providing a compact and gesture-controlled camera.
3. Technology Design - The Ubi-Camera showcases advancements in technology design, combining gesture recognition and photography to create a novel user experience.