The UBC Coren bicycle infuses the car manufacturing company's established practices into its production of two-wheelers. UBC is a highly respected name in the industry, working with luxury car companies like Porsche and Audi, and it has channeled its motor expertise in a new direction with the design.
This lightweight UBC bike is made of durable T1000 carbon fiber material, a substance that is more often than not used in the assembly of vehicles for the Formula 1 event.
The black on black coloring makes the frame all the more sleek, essential for highly competitive sporting events. Its price is however quite steep, and though it falls far below the price of an actual car, the $32,000 estimate will set most buyers back.
The UBC Coren Bicycle is Inspired by Luxury Vehicles
1. Luxury Vehicle-inspired Bikes - Opportunity for bike manufacturers to incorporate luxury vehicle designs and materials into their products.
2. High-performance Carbon Fiber Bikes - Opportunity for bike manufacturers to utilize high-quality carbon fiber materials to create lightweight and durable bikes.
3. Integration of Motor Expertise in Bike Design - Opportunity for bike manufacturers to collaborate with motor companies to leverage their expertise in design and manufacturing.
1. Bicycle Manufacturing - Bicycle companies can explore the incorporation of luxury vehicle inspiration and high-performance materials into their product lines.
2. Automotive Manufacturing - Car manufacturers can explore diversification by applying their motor expertise to the design and production of bicycles.
3. Sporting Goods Retail - Sports retailers can tap into the market for high-end, performance-driven bicycles made with premium materials.