The 'Drawn Your Tweet' account creates brilliant Twitter pictures from the tweets of other users. The account was only just started on February 5th and already, it has over 23,000 followers.
The artist behind the viral account randomly chooses tweets to illustrate and they're usually pretty zany musings from average people. The artist remains anonymous, but stated in an interview with Complex Magazine that the purpose of the project is to "see what kind of reaction a drawing can have when sent to a stranger. It's a random act but hopefully it's something that will put a smile on their face."
The comical illustrations generally go out once or twice daily and if you're an extra lucky Twitter user one day, maybe you'll have one of your tweets illustrated too.
Twitter's Drawn Your Tweet Account Makes Funny Twitter Pictures
1. Social Media Art - Opportunities for businesses to create artful social media campaigns that resonates with followings
2. Humorous Illustrations - Disruptive innovation for humor and art enthusiasts to create and market unique content for social media
3. Random Acts of Kindness - Opportunities for businesses to engage in acts of kindness that create positive engagement for product or service promotions
1. Social Media - Disruptive innovation opportunities for social media platforms to engage users in unique content creation
2. Digital Marketing - Innovative marketing campaigns for companies looking to create humorous and artful content to resonate with audiences
3. Advertising - Opportunities for brands to create ad campaigns that utilize unique illustrations and humor to engage audiences