The turducken has become a well-known alternative meat option for the holidays, so Potbelly Sandwich Shop is taking aim at consumers seeking to try out the flavor with the announcement of the Turducken Sandwich.
The sandwich will be available starting on November 13 and features a mixture of turkey, duck and chicken that has been paired with cornbread stuffing, cranberry-honey sauce, mayo and veggies. The sandwich has been announced alongside the Pumpkin Pie Shake that is perfect for pairing with the menu item for an indulgent, alternative take on classic holiday flavors.
The Potbelly Sandwich Shop Turducken Sandwich will only be available for a few weeks while supplies last to make them a highly limited-edition offering from the brand.
Image Credit: Potbelly
Potbelly Sandwich Shop Has Unveiled the Turducken Sandwich
1. Alternative Holiday Meats - There is an opportunity for businesses to create new and innovative holiday meats to meet the growing demand of alternative options for consumers.
2. Unconventional Holiday Flavors - Businesses can create unique and alternative holiday flavors, like the Pumpkin Pie Shake, to cater to those looking for something different.
3. Limited-edition Offerings - Creating limited-edition offerings, such as the Turducken Sandwich, can create buzz and excitement around a product, leading to increased revenue and brand awareness.
1. Food and Beverage - Businesses in the food and beverage industry can benefit from creating unique holiday dishes and flavors to attract customers and meet changing tastes.
2. Hospitality - Hotels and resorts can offer guests unique and alternative holiday dishes and flavors to differentiate themselves from competitors and attract more customers.
3. Retail - Retailers can capitalize on the trend of alternative holiday meats and flavors by offering pre-packaged options for consumers to enjoy at home, either as gifts or for personal consumption.