German automaker Volkswagen is looking to well and truly outdo itself with the introduction of a new flagship compact sedan, the 2019 Volkswagen Arteon, that showcases the new designs set to mark the brand's vehicular offerings in the coming years.
The new Volkswagen Arteon offers the kind of performance one would expect from a high-quality sedan, with the use of the familiar 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine and eight-speed automatic transmission offering unparalleled performance and control. Drivers also have the option of opting for all-wheel drive, although all editions of the vehicle come with high-tech blind spot assistance, reverse camera and adaptive chassis dampening.
With high-tech interior amenities and a sleek new design, the Volkswagen Arteon leaves no stone unturned in its quest to take over the compact sedan market.
Image Credit: Aaron Turpen, New Atlas
The Volkswagen Arteon Offers Sleek Styling in a Compact Package
1. Compact Sedan Performance - The compact sedan segment is demanding greater speed and power, opening the door to high-performance models like the Volkswagen Arteon.
2. High-tech Interior Amenities - Automakers are looking to set themselves apart through the inclusion of advanced technology in the cabins of their vehicles, as seen in the Volkswagen Arteon's numerous high-tech amenities.
3. Design Revamps - Automakers are releasing updated designs to appeal to modern consumers, as demonstrated by Volkswagen's new Arteon offering.
1. Automotive - The automotive industry can take advantage of opportunities to cater to customer demands for performance and technology.
2. Transportation - Innovations in design and performance in the compact sedan market will have an impact on the transportation industry as a whole, as it changes the landscape of consumer preferences.
3. Technology - The inclusion of advanced technology in vehicles offers opportunities to technology companies looking to partner with automakers to create unique experiences for drivers.