Trixiedelicious is a designer from Auckland, New Zealand who likes refurbishing old china and table settings into something much more eye-catching. From coffee mugs to dinner plates, the latest victim for Trixiedelicious is a elegant tea cup and saucer set that has been branded for anything but the calming daily drink. Instead, the designer took the vintage English Colclough bone china teacup and saucer pair and made it a place to take a sip, or swig, of vodka and tequila.
It's a very unconventional way to alter a china set but it's cheekiness is sure to catch the attention of many. I only can imagine this is how Queen Elizabeth entertains her guests during a party that is anything but tea and crumpets.
Trixiedelicious Tastefully Labels a Saucer Set for Hardcore Alcohol
1. Upcycling Dinnerware - Opportunity to enhance vintage dinnerware into modern, creative products
2. Alcohol-paired Tableware - Opportunity to design and market tableware to pair with alcoholic drinks
3. Cheeky Design - Opportunity to disrupt traditional tableware design with unconventional, fun designs
1. Home Decor - Innovative home decor products that think outside the box can capture customer interest
2. Beverage - Collaboration between tableware designers and beverage companies can create new, exciting drinking experiences
3. Fashion and Design - Upcycling and unconventional design can find opportunities in the fashion and design industry, where creativity and uniqueness are highly valued