Berlin fashion house Trikoton has taken custom clothing to a whole new level. Trikoton’s innovative new clothing line uses your voice to create unique patterns on scarves, t-shirts, leggings and much, much more.
Trikoton uses a recording of your voice or favorite song to create a binary code. The binary code is then transferred to a knitting machine which stitches it onto the fabric. Trikoton’s system provides for truly customized clothing.
Implications - As we rapidly progress in the digital age, consumers are becoming increasingly interested in different forms of product customization. Trikoton has found a way to include a customer's most personal ideas and feelings and incorporate them into their products. There isn't another company in the world that does this. That's how you create a product buzz.
Trikoton Creates Custom Clothing That is Unique to Your Voice
1. Customized Clothing - Trikoton's innovative clothing line uses the customer's voice to create unique patterns on garments, catering to the trend of personalized products.
2. Product Customization - As consumers show growing interest in personalized products, Trikoton's use of voice recordings to create custom designs presents a disruptive innovation opportunity in the customization industry.
3. Digital Fashion - Trikoton's integration of digital technology with fashion allows for a new level of personalization, tapping into the trend of merging technology with clothing.
1. Fashion - Trikoton's voice-created fashions disrupt the fashion industry by offering unique and personalized clothing options.
2. Textile Manufacturing - The incorporation of voice recordings into fabric with knitting machines creates new possibilities for customization and innovation in the textile manufacturing industry.
3. Technology - Trikoton's digital approach to fashion demonstrates the potential for technology to transform and disrupt the traditional fashion industry.