If you enjoy eating dips and like crunchy snacks, you absolutely must try these cleverly designed, deliciously flavored edible spoons by Triangle Tree. Grab a spoon made of corn during your next snack session.
Made mainly of organic corn flour and whole wheat flour with various herbs and spices, these chip-inspired snacks are perfectly shaped for dipping and scooping. Available in three different flavors, plain, spicy or sweet, these chips will compliment any dip or dish.
Another amazing feature of the Triangle Tree eco-spoon is that they remove the need for disposable plastic spoons. The spoons are 100% natural, made entirely of corn. Use an edible spoon to eat all your favorite snacks.
These Dipping Spoons by Triangle Tree are 100% Digestible
1. Edible Utensils - The trend of edible utensils presents an opportunity for companies to create innovative, sustainable alternatives to disposable plastic cutlery.
2. Flavored Snacks - The trend of flavored snacks opens up possibilities for food companies to explore unique and tasty combinations that enhance the snacking experience.
3. Sustainable Packaging - The trend of sustainable packaging offers a chance for businesses to develop eco-friendly solutions that reduce waste and promote environmental consciousness.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can benefit from the edible utensils trend by creating innovative snack products that come with edible packaging or utensils.
2. Restaurant and Catering - Restaurants and catering services can tap into the flavored snacks trend by offering unique dipping experiences paired with complementary flavored snack items on the menu.
3. Packaging and Manufacturing - The packaging and manufacturing industry can seize the opportunity presented by the sustainable packaging trend to develop innovative eco-friendly materials and packaging solutions.