MSN.com featured Trend Hunter on their front page when they linked to an article about ruby slippers, specifically, The Kansas Project.
Thanks to Trend Hunter GoingLikeSixty, MSN.com linked to our post on crazy red shoes in honor of the ‘Wizard of Oz’ movie’s 70th anniversary.
When TrendHunter.com is featured on a big news site like MSN.com it’s a true pat on the back and acknowledgment that we truly gets to the big stories before they become mainstream.
1. Red Shoe Homage - Opportunity to explore more movie-inspired footwear designs for the fashion industry.
2. Crazy Red Shoes - Opportunity to create new trends in the footwear industry by experimenting with unique designs and materials.
3. Featured Content Marketing - Opportunity to leverage the power of influential news sites to increase visibility and engagement for a brand's content.
1. Fashion - With the emerging trend of movie-inspired footwear designs, the fashion industry can create new lines of products for consumers.
2. Footwear - There is a great potential for disruptive innovation in the footwear industry with the experimentation of unique designs and materials.
3. Marketing - Marketing and advertising industry can provide featured content marketing services to brands to boost their visibility on influential news sites.