This creative travel poster from the Piran & Portoroz Tourist Board is illustrated with an unusual ingredient—sea salt.
The poster comes rolled up with a tag that reads: "Your life needs more salt. Just like this poster." After unfurling the poster, people will be able to see that it is only illustrated to show a person in an urban setting. When salt it added to the sticky surfaces of the poster from the attached satchel, the full scent comes to life, revealing elements from
Piran & Portoroz that present it as an ideal escape.
As well as appealing to one's visual senses, this clever travel poster from the Piran & Portoroz Tourist Board presents people with a destination that they can almost taste.
This Inventive Travel Poster Gives a Taste of the Region in Sea Salt
1. Experiential Advertising - The use of sensory elements in advertising, such as scent, to create a multi-sensory experience for consumers.
2. Interactive Print - Combining traditional print media with interactive features, allowing consumers to engage and interact with printed materials.
3. Destination Marketing - Creating immersive and enticing advertising campaigns that showcase a location's unique attractions and experiences.
1. Tourism - Opportunity for travel and tourism organizations to create innovative and immersive marketing campaigns that capture the essence of a destination.
2. Advertising - Opportunity for advertising agencies to explore new ways of engaging consumers through experiential and interactive print campaigns.
3. Design and Printing - Opportunity for design and printing companies to work with clients to create innovative and memorable advertising materials that incorporate sensory elements.