Pottery Barn's Mercury Glass Travel Inspired Ornaments boast a vintage aesthetic and are sold in a set of 9 fun styles. They include a double decker bus with glitter-adorned windows -- an homage to London, England -- a white and gold Paris-themed Eiffel Tower, a festive San Francisco Golden Gate Bridge, a yacht, a suitcase, a camera and more.
While each piece boasts its own unique look and feel, Pottery Barn's Mercury Glass Travel Inspired Ornaments make coordinating one's holiday tree easier than ever. Each item is handcrafted from glass and is a great gift idea for avid travelers this holiday season, especially as many are limited to their homes as a result of COVID-19 and socially distanced celebrations.
Pottery Barn's Mercury Glass Travel Inspired Ornaments are Retro
1. Travel-inspired Ornaments - There is an opportunity for other home decor companies to create unique travel-inspired ornaments for the holiday season.
2. Mercury Glass Decor - Mercury glass decor is becoming a popular trend for holiday decorations, and there is an opportunity for retailers to offer a wider range of mercury glass items.
3. Handcrafted Holiday Decor - Handcrafted holiday decor continues to rise in popularity, and there is an opportunity for artisans to create and sell pieces online.
1. Home Decor - Home decor companies can capitalize on the trend toward travel-inspired ornaments by offering unique designs and styles for the holiday season.
2. Retail - Retailers can offer a wider selection of mercury glass items for holiday decorations, capitalizing on the trend toward this type of decor.
3. Crafts - Artisans who specialize in handcrafted holiday decor have the opportunity to sell their pieces online to a wider audience.