KISS launched an on-the-go heated hairstyling tool in the form of its new travel flat iron, which is cordless and capable of easily being packed into clutches and carry-on bags. The design of the Rouge Cordless Flat Iron resembles a tube of lipstick and the packaging for the product even reminds of a small cosmetic product.
The travel-friendly flat iron is not just great for long and short trips but also touch-ups during work or after the gym. The battery-powered cordless flat iron charges via USB port and boasts tourmaline ceramic plates to support smooth, straight and frizz-free hair.
Knowing that this product will be used on the fly, KISS included a protective red cap that can be placed on the flat iron so it can safely be put in a bag after use.
KISS' Cordless & Compact Flat Iron is Shaped Like Lipstick
1. Cordless Beauty Tools - The trend of cordless beauty tools presents opportunities for innovative and portable hairstyling devices.
2. Compact Travel Accessories - The trend of compact travel accessories opens doors for creating space-saving and efficient products for frequent travelers.
3. Usb-powered Gadgets - The trend of USB-powered gadgets provides a chance to develop innovative beauty tools that can be easily charged on the go.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - The beauty and personal care industry can explore the potential of cordless flat irons for on-the-go hairstyling.
2. Travel and Tourism - The travel and tourism industry can benefit from the demand for compact travel accessories that provide convenience and functionality.
3. Electronics and Technology - The electronics and technology industry can tap into the market for USB-powered gadgets by developing innovative charging solutions for various devices.