Wearable Screaming Art For Kids
TRATTIs are wearable screaming devices for children. They generate noise, sound and music (depending on your ear) according to what the kid is looking at. Each TRATTI is different, yet all are similar, playing the visual world as the score for the sounds. The work is based on the idea of using the world as the constantly changing score for the sounds and on the notion of kids being very loud at certain age. The interest was to create a real-time composition with a focus on making a media-art piece for children.
1. Wearable Technology for Children - There is an opportunity for businesses to create innovative wearable technology for children like TRATTIs that emphasize learning and education.
2. Personalized Sound Generation - Businesses can tap into the potential of utilizing visual and environmental cues to create personalized sounds for individuals, such as TRATTIs for children.
3. Real-time Composition in Media Art - The creation of real-time composition in media art, specifically for children, could be a disruptive innovation in the entertainment industry.
1. Education - By integrating TRATTIs, businesses can create new ways to foster curiosity and learning in children using wearable technology.
2. Entertainment - There is an opportunity for media and entertainment companies to develop new forms of content, such as real-time composition in media art, using innovative technology.
3. Sound Production - There is a potential for businesses to embrace the personalized sound generation approach in the creation of unique audio experiences and products.