Trainerspotter and Puma are celebrating the release of the new Trainerspotter X Puma SkyHi II for Size with the Trainerspotter & Puma Cycle. This bike is designed with an 80's icon in mind -- Sony Crockett.
Sony Crockett was Don Johnson's character on the hit TV show 'Miami Vice.' The Trainerspotter & Puma Cycle actually takes its color scheme straight from Crockett's wardrobe. This bike would be a must-have for sneakerheads and 80's fiends... if it weren't a one-off.
Since you probably won't get a chance to ride it you should check out the Trainerspotter & Puma Cycle in the gallery above.
The Trainerspotter & Puma Cycle is Inspired by the Clothing of Crockett
1. Retro-inspired Bicycles - The Trainerspotter & Puma Cycle pays homage to 80's fashion and popular culture, reflecting a trend of vintage-inspired designs.
2. Collaborative Fashion and Sports Brands - The partnership between Trainerspotter and Puma demonstrates a trend of fashion and sports brands joining forces to create unique products.
3. Nostalgic Consumer Products - The Trainerspotter & Puma Cycle taps into the market demand for nostalgic products that evoke feelings of nostalgia and appreciation for past eras.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers have an opportunity to collaborate with sports brands to create limited-edition products that appeal to nostalgic consumers.
2. Sports Equipment - Sports equipment manufacturers can tap into the trend of retro-inspired designs to create unique and visually appealing products.
3. Collectibles Market - The Trainerspotter & Puma Cycle represents a potential collectible item that could be sold in the collectibles market, catering to enthusiasts and collectors.