Spotify's new Touch Preview feature is going to change the way people listen to new music. The music discovery tool addresses customer outrage after the music streaming company's redesign last year took away the ability to hear 30 second preview clips in the Discover section of the Spotify app.
Spotify Touch Preview is a small change to the user interface and also a global preview solution. Regardless of where you are in the mobile app, you can tap and hold to activate a 30 second music clip. From there, you can drag your finger through a list to a new song and the app will automatically play the next 30 second preview. You can also browse albums and playlists this way.
The Spotify App's Touch Preview Feature Presents a New Way to Discover Music
1. Music Discovery Tools - The development of new tools for music discovery that allow users to easily explore new songs and artists presents opportunities for music streaming companies to retain and attract new customers.
2. Seamless User Experience - The integration of new features, such as Touch Preview in the Spotify app, that improve the user experience, can lead to increased customer satisfaction and loyalty.
3. Global Preview Solutions - The implementation of global preview solutions for music streaming on mobile devices can create a competitive advantage for companies seeking to expand their user base and offer better features.
1. Music Streaming - The music streaming industry can benefit from the development of new music discovery tools and seamless user experiences to attract and retain customers in an increasingly competitive market.
2. Mobile App Development - The mobile app development industry has the opportunity to create new and innovative features for music streaming apps that are user-friendly and increase customer engagement.
3. Customer Experience Management - The customer experience management industry can assist music streaming companies in creating new and innovative tools that improve the user experience and enhance customer satisfaction.