For those interested in applying for Toronto internships, entry-level positions in NYC or any other junior roles within your specific region, the internship trends infographic will help clarify a few things to help you decide whether these junior positions are right for you.
As this job market is not as viable as it once was for recent graduates, choosing an editorial internship or ones within your specific field may be a great option for those hoping to gain some experience, as well as connections. The internship trends infographic, created by the National Association of College and Employers, gives you comprehensive charts, which breaks down crucial and important information for all job seekers to know. This infographic will help you see that though experience is always great, certain positions will provide you with more applicable experience as well as more of a salary then others.
Whether you are looking to snag that lucrative social media internship in your hometown or are contemplating something in the field of a journalism job or advertising apprenticeship, this chart will lend a helping hand.
This Infographic Breaks Down the Internship Decision
1. Internship Trends - Identifies trends in internship positions and helps job seekers make informed decisions.
2. Experience and Salary - Shows that certain internships provide more applicable experience and higher salaries than others.
3. Field-specific Internships - Highlights the value of internships in specific fields such as social media, journalism, and advertising.
1. Human Resources - Disruptive innovation opportunities in designing innovative internship programs that meet the evolving needs and expectations of job seekers.
2. Education - Opportunities to incorporate internship trends education, preparing students for the job market and guiding them in making informed career decisions.
3. Advertising and Marketing - Opportunities to create specialized internship programs that focus on social media, journalism, and advertising to support industry growth and talent development.