As an alternative to using plain vegetable-based stocks in their cooking, vegans, vegetarians and other plant-based food enthusiasts now have the opportunity to enjoy two all-new tomato stocks from Pacific Foods.
Pacific Foods is now introducing the Organic Tomato and Organic Tomato & Red Pepper Stocks as ones that are made with minimal ingredients, but offer lots of flavor. While the Organic Tomato Stock variety shows off the unsalted taste of vine-ripened tomatoes, the Organic Tomato & Red Pepper Stock is lightly enhanced with sea salt, garlic and onion juice concentrate.
These flavorful stocks have the potential to enhance everything from grains to pasta and soup with a rich tomato flavor. For ease of use, the tomato stocks are available in convenient one-cup carton sizes.
Image Credit: Mary Warrington/The Kitchen Paper
Pacific Foods Launched Two New Plant-Based Organic Tomato Stocks
1. Plant-based Stocks - The launch of these tomato-based stocks highlights the growing trend towards plant-based alternatives in the food industry.
2. Minimal Ingredient Products - The use of minimal ingredients in these stocks taps into the trend of consumers seeking simpler and cleaner food options.
3. Convenient Packaging - The availability of these stocks in one-cup carton sizes caters to the demand for convenient and on-the-go food products.
1. Food Manufacturing - Food manufacturers can look into developing more plant-based stock options to cater to the increasing demand from vegan and vegetarian consumers.
2. Health Food - The health food industry can explore the use of minimal ingredient products like these stocks to appeal to health-conscious consumers.
3. Packaging - The packaging industry can seize the opportunity to develop innovative and sustainable packaging solutions for convenient one-cup carton sizes.