Learning to walk usually entails holding onto mom or dad's fingers as you stumble along, but the 'Willa Walker' is a toddler toy intended to make the process more streamlined.
Looking like a set of gymnast rings, the 'Willa Walker' works by offering toddlers and babies two rings to hold on to. They're attached via a piece of rope to the wooden handlebar for parents to hang onto and can be adjusted to suit children of various ages and skill levels.
The 'Willa Walker' toddler toys are currently being funded on Indiegogo and are designed to be a sustainable product. The brand is committed to creating a product line that won't cause undue harm to the planet and is partnered with several different charities.
The 'Willa Walker' Makes Learning to Walk a More Streamlined Task
1. Sustainable Developmental Toys - Opportunity for toy companies to create sustainable products by partnering with charities and committing to reduce environmental impact.
2. Hands-free Toddler Toys - Opportunity for innovation in toddler toy design to make the process of learning to walk more hands-free and independent.
3. Adjustable Toddler Toys - Opportunity for innovation to design adjustable toddler toys to cater to children of various ages and skill levels.
1. Toy Industry - Opportunity for toy manufacturers to expand product lines and implement sustainable production practices.
2. Childcare Industry - Opportunity for childcare providers to adopt sustainable developmental toys to support children's learning and development.
3. Parenting Industry - Opportunity for parenting product manufacturers to design hands-free and adjustable toddler toys to make the parenting experience easier and more streamlined.