The Terraform Three is a tiny trailer home that offers a highly diminutive dwelling experience that is perfectly designed for people who are always traveling and exploring the outdoors, and don't always need a huge amount of indoor space in their residence.
Developed by Richard Ward, owner of the Terraform Tiny Houses company, the Terraform Three measures in at only 1.8 x 3 meters and just about offers enough altitude for standing room, thanks to a maximum height of 2.7 meters. The home makes ample and creative use of recycled materials, with the home's skylight fashioned out of a bus' emergency window. Elsewhere, this tiny trailer home features a miniature solar panel array for sustainable power.
Compact yet comfortable, the Terraform Three is the epitome of a tiny trailer home designed to offer fundamental comforts to low-maintenance travelers.
Image Credit: Richard Ward
This Tiny Trailer Home Befits an on-the-Go Outdoorsy Lifestyle
1. Tiny Trailer Homes - The trend of compact and portable dwellings for travelers and outdoor enthusiasts.
2. Sustainable Design - The trend of incorporating recycled materials and renewable energy sources into housing.
3. Minimalist Living - The trend of living with less and prioritizing simplicity and functionality in home design.
1. Recreational Vehicles - The RV industry can explore the market for compact and sustainable trailer homes that cater to on-the-go living.
2. Green Building - The green building industry can benefit from incorporating tiny trailer homes into sustainable housing options.
3. Outdoor Recreation - The outdoor recreation industry can offer portable and compact living solutions to adventurers and campers.