Tiny charts in text (or sparklines) are a data visualization tool that increase understanding and the London-based studio want to make them more accessible with their numbers-transforming opentype font. AtF Sparkface turns a series of numbers into a graph in the middle of your sentence and works across a variety of web browsers, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Word and other platforms. You can download it for free from their website.
AfT Spark Visualizes Data by Putting Tiny Charts Into Text
1. Tiny Charts in Text - Using tiny charts in text as a data visualization tool to increase understanding.
3. Data Design - Using data design as a tool to communicate quantitative information without coding.
1. Graphic Design - Innovative use of typography and data design to create new visualizations and communication tools.
2. Web Design - Creating custom fonts and incorporating data visualizations into websites.
3. Data Analysis - Developing new data visualization tools for analysis and communication of quantitative information.