The people at Canstruction (a nonprofit organization) have put together an impressive miniature roller coaster made of tin cans. The competition that inspired this canned goods roller-coaster took place in May 2013. A group of people assembled this tiny roller coaster using nonperishable food items (mainly canned foods).
While the tin can roller coaster was not the only incredible can creation put together at this construction event, it was certainly the most impressive one. After the contest was over all of the canned goods used to build this miniature thrill ride were donated to charity.
This organization combines fun and creativity with social good. When you combine art and charity the result seems to be extremely positive. This canned food creation is cleverly put together and was created for a good cause.
This Clever Tin Can Roller Coaster was Made for Charity
1. Creative Food Donation - Innovative ways to encourage food donation through creative food structures and experiences
2. Art for Charity - The use of art to drive charitable causes and engage communities
3. Sustainable Donations - The combination of eco-friendly materials and charitable donations for sustainable impact
1. Non-profit - Opportunities for non-profits to leverage creative initiatives to further their charitable causes
2. Event Management - Incorporating creative and socially conscious elements into event planning for a positive impact
3. Food Industry - Opportunities for food industry players to support charity efforts through innovative food donation methods