In our current gig economy that's awash with food delivery services, many fast-food companies have transitioned their service model to meet consumers' needs, including famed Canadian coffee shop -- Tim Hortons. The brand recently announced a partnership with SkipTheDishes to offer food delivery services to consumers in select GTA regions.
Users can access the delivery service via SkipTheDishes' app and have the option to order any item off the menu to allow consumers to enjoy Tim Hortons at home or in the office. The service has been tested in various parts of Canada over the past year and was found to be hugely successful with families, offices, and employees.
While Tim Hortons has already implemented mobile ordering, the chain now appears to be making the customer experience even easier with its new on-demand delivery.
Tim Hortons Launched Door-to-Door Delivery in the GTA with SkipTheDishes
1. Food Delivery Services - Opportunity for other fast-food chains to partner with delivery platforms and offer convenient food delivery to meet consumer needs.
2. Mobile Ordering - Potential for coffee shops and restaurants to further enhance the customer experience by implementing mobile ordering services.
3. On-demand Delivery - Room for businesses to explore on-demand delivery services to cater to the growing demand for convenience among consumers.
1. Fast Food - Fast-food chains can explore partnerships with delivery platforms to expand their reach and offer on-demand delivery services.
2. Coffee Shops - Opportunity for coffee shop chains to implement mobile ordering and delivery services to provide a seamless experience for customers.
3. Food Delivery - Growth potential for food delivery platforms to collaborate with more restaurants and cafes, offering a wider range of delivery options to consumers.