Take an old army ammo box, load it up with wine and 'the20' Boxed Wine is what you get.
The militaristic the20 Boxed Wine is one of those packaged boozes that will allow anyone to get drunk in one sitting due to its capacity. This bad boy can hold three liters of wine, which is equivalent to about four bottles. The alcohol is stored inside three separate bags located in the interior that is then dispensed through the tap. The side of this booze-filled contraption writes 'Make Wine - Not War,' which makes quite a statement.
For those who want to drink like a tank and not have to go through the trouble of making a trip to the cellar, the20 Boxed Wine has you covered.
'the20' Boxed Wine Takes on Military Packaging Packed Full of Alcohol
1. Militaristic Packaging - Innovative packaging, inspired by military industry, can provide consumers with unique yet practical products.
2. Sustainable Alcohol Packaging - Eco-friendly packaging options for alcohol products can attract customers who value sustainability and reduce environmental impact.
3. Convenience in Alcohol Dispensing - Offering alternative, portable, and easy-to-use dispensers for alcohol products can appeal to consumers who value convenience and accessibility.
1. Alcohol - The alcohol industry can explore innovative packaging options to provide customers with unique, eco-friendly, and convenient products that stand out in a competitive market.
2. Military - Military organizations and suppliers can re-purpose surplus goods such as ammo boxes to create new markets and revenue streams for products targeted to consumers.
3. Packaging - The packaging industry can offer creative and customizable solutions to the alcohol industry to meet unique consumer needs, promote sustainability, and increase brand awareness.