'The Three Graces' series is yet another example of a recent photo shoot inspired by mythology. Depicted in artworks for ages, The Three Graces are goddesses that represent such things as beauty, charm and creativity, qualities that all models should possess. Since they are constantly surrounded by mystical properties as well as these feminine virtues, they lend a great theme for a fashion photo shoot.
Shot by photographer John Wright, The Three Graces photo series takes place in a dark and eerie forest. Styled by Alex Reid, the models are dressed in delicate lingerie from such fashion houses as Damaris, La Perla and Myla. It is amazing how the misty backdrop gives the photo shoot a paint-like aesthetic that really pays tribute to all the past artworks inspired by The Three Graces.
John Wright's 'The Three Graces' Series is Mystical
1. Mythological-inspired Photography - There is a growing trend in using mythology as a theme in fashion photography, providing opportunities for photographers to create mystical and visually captivating imagery.
2. Dark and Eerie Aesthetics - The use of dark and eerie settings in photo shoots is gaining popularity, offering opportunities for photographers to create atmospheric and dramatic visuals.
3. Fashion and Mythology Fusion - The fusion of fashion and mythology in photo shoots allows for the exploration of themes related to beauty, charm, and creativity, providing opportunities for designers and stylists to create unique and enchanting looks.
1. Fashion Photography - The fashion photography industry can leverage the trend of mythological-inspired photography to create innovative and visually stunning campaigns.
2. Fine Lingerie - Fine lingerie brands can collaborate with photographers to showcase their delicate pieces in dark and magical settings, tapping into the trend of dark and eerie aesthetics.
3. Art and Design - Artists and designers can find inspiration in the fusion of fashion and mythology, creating unique and captivating artworks that explore the themes of beauty, charm, and creativity.