For the launch of the L'Oréal Paris' Magic Root Precision Pen, L'Oréal Paris introduced a new web series on YouTube dubbed 'The Roots Family' that is full of celebrities.
Each episode is reminiscent of the colorful aesthetic style and quirky characters that can be found in a Wes Anderson film. Each member of The Roots family has a problem with the graying roots of their hair but these issues are easily addressed with solutions from L'Oréal Paris, such as its award-winning Magic Root Coverup and Root Rescue.
Some of the stars that can be spotted in The Roots Family include Aja Naomi King, Andie MacDowell, Jonathan Saxby and Helen Mirren, who plays the forgetful and eccentric mother who is introduced in episode one.
L'Oréal Paris' 'The Roots Family' Series Shares Remedies for Gray Roots
1. Haircare Web Series - Haircare brands can take advantage of the popularity of influencer and celebrity collaborations in promoting their products through web series.
2. Gray Hair Solutions - Businesses that offer innovative solutions for gray hair, like L'Oréal Paris' Magic Root Precision Pen, can capitalize on the growing demand for these types of products.
3. Aesthetic-based Marketing - Brands can explore unconventional and visually interesting marketing strategies, like the Wes Anderson-inspired aesthetic of 'The Roots Family,' to engage with younger audiences.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - The beauty and personal care industry can innovate by leveraging influencer and celebrity collaborations to create more engaging and personalized marketing campaigns.
2. Haircare - The haircare industry can develop and market products that specifically address common hair problems, like gray roots, to cater to the growing demand for solutions to these issues.
3. Film and Entertainment - The film and entertainment industry can explore unconventional marketing strategies and platforms, such as creating branded web series, to promote their projects and reach a wider audience.