Playing off the adorable Coca Cola polar bear ads, the Real Bears music video demonstrates the perils of consuming a lot of pop. Through the use of the addicting song 'Sugar' by the renowned artist Jason Mraz playing in the background, what starts off as a cute video about a polar bear family quickly turns tragic.
Showing us what really happens when we consume too much sugar, the video bluntly demonstrates the deteriorating health of the human-like polar bears. Without holding anything back, the bears are shown gaining weight, struggling to perform normal daily activities, injecting themselves with insulin shots and even lacking the ability to perform in bed.
There's no sugar-coating the bitter truth in The Real Bears music video.
The Real Bears Brings You the Bitter Truth About Sugar
1. Anti-sugar Campaigns - Opportunity to disrupt the beverage industry by offering low-sugar or sugar-free alternatives.
2. Health Education Videos - Opportunity to develop informative and entertaining content to encourage healthy behavior in consumers.
3. Interactive Advertising - Opportunity to engage viewers through creative content that leaves a lasting impact.
1. Beverage - The Real Bears videos can cause major disruptions in the carbonated beverage industry by discouraging the consumption of sugary drinks.
2. Healthcare - The video provides an opportunity for healthcare professionals to educate patients on the dangers of excessive sugar intake.
3. Marketing - The production of creative, engaging and impactful content can serve as an innovation and differentiation strategy for companies in the marketing industry.