The 'Re-Clock' concept clock by Lin Cheng-Han, Chung Yu-Hsun, Cheng Yu-Ting and Chen Shaw-Chen is a super cool clock that will not give you the exact time, but it will make your home so much hipper than those around you.
This creative bad boy does not have a minute or second hand, but what it does have is a system of fading numbers that increases as it approached high noon. Also, as the 'Re-Clock' concept clock continues onto midnight the visible numbers decrease with each passing hour.
The 'Re-Clock' Concept Clock Fades With Every Passing Hour
1. Fading Numbers - Incorporating fading numbers in time tellers creates a unique and visually striking way of indicating the time.
2. Minimalist Clocks - Clocks that forgo minute and second hands in favor of a simpler design are becoming increasingly popular in home decor.
3. Decorative Timepieces - Time tellers that prioritize aesthetics over precise timekeeping offer an opportunity to enhance the visual appeal of homes and offices.
1. Home Decor - The home decor industry can explore innovative clock designs to cater to the growing demand for unique and visually appealing timepieces.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers can incorporate fading number clocks into their designs to add a modern and artistic touch to spaces.
3. Gifts and Souvenirs - The gifts and souvenirs industry can offer fading number clocks as trendy and distinctive gift options for various occasions.