The Quaker Oat Flour is a new baking ingredient made from 100% whole grain oats. Prior to its live launch this summer, Quaker will bring its flour offerings to three of the nation's rainiest cities in April 2022. The initiative, dubbed the Quaker Oat Flour Sweepstakes, gives fans the chance to receive Oat Flour samples.
Fans living in Aberdeen, Washington, Benton, Kentucky, and Sandy, Oregon, can visit Quaker's Instagram page from May 17th to May 23rd to win the offering. Users must comment #BringMeOutFlour and #Sweepstakes to become one of 25 winners selected for the sample giveaway. The winners of the competition will be announced on May 23rd. The giveaway offers fans an exclusive taste of the new oat-based product.
Image Credit: Quaker
The Quaker Oat Flour is Made form 100% Whole Grain Oats
1. Oat-based Baking Ingredients - Manufacturers can capitalize on the popularity of oats in the health and wellness industry by innovating new oat-based baking ingredients to meet the consumer demand for nutritious and wholesome baked goods.
2. Instagram-based Marketing Campaigns - Social media platforms like Instagram provide an opportunity for businesses to launch cost-effective and highly targeted marketing campaigns that can reach a wider audience and drive sales and brand awareness.
3. Location-based Promotions - Using data-driven insights on local weather patterns and consumer preferences, businesses can launch targeted location-based promotions that can help connect with local customers and increase sales in specific regions.
1. Food and Beverage - Innovative food and beverage companies can utilize the growing consumer demand for healthier and more nutritious food options by developing new oat-based baking ingredients and expanding their product lines to include more wholesome, plant-based choices.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing agencies and businesses can leverage the power of social media platforms like Instagram to create engaging and effective marketing campaigns that can drive user engagement and increase brand awareness and sales.
3. Retail and E-commerce - Retailers and e-commerce businesses can offer location-based promotions and incentives that can help drive foot traffic to brick-and-mortar stores and encourage online purchases in specific regions and markets.