The Proposal by Cartier was launched just in time for Valentine's Day. This short six-minute film by Sean Ellis features three romantic stories about couples that become muddled by factors out of their control.
The first story features a treasure hunt through the Musée Rodin gardens, which culminates at the iconic Thinker statue. Next, another couple becomes part of a series of missed opportunities in a concert hall. The final pair is a dramatic meeting between a husband and wife at the airport. Of all the tales, this one has a sweet and an especially surprising ending when the husband presents his wife with a proposal for "remarriage" when he brings out the iconic red Cartier ring box. The entirety of the film has a golden romantic glow to it from the beautiful Parisian scenery.
The Proposal by Cartier Features Three Romantic Storylines
1. Romantic Proposal Videos - Creating elaborate and emotional proposal videos that tell a story can capture the hearts of viewers and create a memorable moment.
2. Interactive Treasure Hunts - Incorporating interactive elements like treasure hunts into experiences can engage consumers and create an immersive and memorable brand experience.
3. Surprising Endings - Adding unexpected twists and surprises to narratives can create intrigue and captivate audiences, leaving a lasting impression.
1. Jewelry - Jewelry companies can innovate by creating personalized and romantic experiences for customers, such as offering interactive treasure hunts as part of their proposals.
2. Film and Media - Film producers and directors can explore new storytelling techniques, like surprising endings, to create captivating and shareable content that resonates with audiences.
3. Event Planning - Event planners can design immersive experiences, such as interactive treasure hunts, to engage attendees and create memorable moments during weddings and other special occasions.