Some might think this is a neat idea, some might think its a dumb move. A Turkish designer by the name Meric Kara, designed a collection of clothes and accessories around the theme of pillows.
One of the products in that line is the Pillow Book, which is a book inside a pillow. You can write, then sleep on it. aaaah....cleverrr...right…
I think its cool that you won’t have to be scared of someone stealing your diary while your are sleep, since you are sleeping on it. However, what bothers me about this is that fact that the pages might wrinkle and I might want to write in a book while I laying my head on my pillow. Besides, it must be weird carrying that as you write.
I can go on and on about how silly I think this is, but hey, check out her entire collection. Some of them are actually awesome, like Pillow Hat, which you can attach to your jacket and serve as a hat (and a pillow). Great idea for commuters like me :D
The Pillow Collection
1. Pillow-themed Fashion - Designing clothes and accessories around the theme of pillows to create unique and functional fashion offerings.
2. Combining Functionality and Comfort - Incorporating functional and comfortable elements in fashion pieces to cater to the practical needs of consumers.
3. Multi-purpose Accessories - Creating accessories that serve multiple functions to enhance the convenience and versatility of products.
1. Fashion - Innovating unique fashion pieces that incorporate practical elements to cater to consumers' needs and preferences.
2. Home Goods - Designing functional and multi-purpose home goods, including pillows and pillowcases, to enhance the convenience and comfort of users.
3. Travel - Developing travel-friendly products, such as multi-purpose accessories, to maximize the comfort and functionality and ease the stress of travel.