Bombay Sapphire unveiled 'The Paint Collection' as its own range of edible paints that can be used to enhance the cocktail drinking experience. These creative cocktail paints were created in collaboration with Duck & Waffle’s head of cocktail development, Rich Woods and food and drink innovator Smith & Sinclair.
So far, Bombay Sapphire has introduced the Blue Edition, which will be appearing in more than 150 bars across the UK in the months to come. Participating bars are invited to put a new spin on the classic gin and tonic by painting a stripe of color in a glass, to impart both flavor and color.
Following the launch of the iconic Blue Edition edible cocktail paint, more colors will be introduced, each of which boasts a flavor to complement the botanicals in Bombay Sapphire.
'The Paint Collection' by Bombay Sapphire Enhances a G&T's Look and Flavor
1. Edible Cocktail Paints - The trend of edible cocktail paints presents an opportunity for innovative beverage companies to enhance the visual and taste experience of cocktails.
2. Collaborations in Mixology - The collaboration between Bombay Sapphire, Duck & Waffle, and Smith & Sinclair showcases the trend of partnerships in creating unique and exciting cocktails.
3. Creative Beverage Enhancements - The introduction of flavored cocktail paints opens up possibilities for businesses to explore creative ways to enhance the flavors of their beverages.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry can leverage the trend of edible cocktail paints to differentiate their products and offer unique experiences to their customers.
2. Hospitality Industry - The collaboration between Bombay Sapphire and bars across the UK highlights the trend of incorporating creative elements in the hospitality industry to enhance customer experiences.
3. Food and Drink Innovation - The development of edible cocktail paints by Duck & Waffle and Smith & Sinclair demonstrates the potential for innovation in the food and beverage industry by creating innovative and visually appealing products.