The Nogg seems to address the age old question, "What came first: the chicken or the egg?" By the looks of it, it seems like the egg came first. Philosophical questions aside, however, this chicken coop design is probably one of the most appropriate I've ever seen.
Exhibited at the London Design Festival, the Nogg is made by hand in the UK from cedar wood - a material that counteracts bacteria and odors. This is one chic pad for a chick.
The Nogg Chicken Pad Design is Appropriate on So Many Levels
1. Eco-friendly Coops - Opportunity for sustainable innovation in chicken coop manufacturing using materials that combat bacteria and odors, like cedar wood.
2. Design-focused Coops - Opportunity for creative and stylish designs in chicken coops that cater to the aesthetic preferences of consumers, demonstrated by the Nogg's egg-shaped design.
3. Urban Farming - Opportunity for the development of space-efficient and visually pleasing chicken coops for small scale urban farming, in response to the growing trend of localized food production.
1. Agriculture - In the agriculture industry, there are opportunities for the development of innovative and sustainable solutions for chicken coop manufacturing, in order to meet the increasing demand for locally-sourced and organic food products.
2. Architecture - In the architecture industry, there are opportunities for the design and development of aesthetically pleasing and space-efficient chicken coops for urban farming, to meet the needs of city-dwellers who value localized food production.
3. Home and Garden - In the home and garden industry, there are opportunities for marketing and selling stylish and innovative chicken coop designs that cater to the growing trend of urban farming and sustainable living.