If doing one's laundry was always a party, as depicted in The Laundrette photo series, then people would probably not whine and complain so much about this particular chore. Of course, eccentric encounters aside, a visit to the local laundromat is not usually this eventful, unfortunately.
Shot by photographer Lukasz Zietek, The Laundrette photo series shows off his quirkier side. Zietek has shot fashion editorials, campaigns for companies such as Nike and even taken the occasional celebrity portrait, but The Laundrette series is something else entirely. Starring a couple of hoodlums, an odd older lady and a powerless piglet, it is raunchy, playful and full of energy. Not to mention it is colorful explosion as well.
Lukasz Zietek's The Laundrette Series is Colorfully Eventful
1. Eccentric Photography - Opportunities for innovating creative concepts for advertising, branding, and social media.
2. Playful Branding - Opportunities for creating an engaging and fun brand image for various industries, such as fashion, hospitality, and entertainment.
3. Color Explosion - Opportunities for innovating colorful designs and products for fashion, home decor, and beauty.
1. Fashion - Innovative photography concepts can help fashion brands stand out and communicate their identity visually.
2. Hospitality - Playful and eccentric branding can attract customers to hotels, restaurants and bars.
3. Home Decor - Colorful and fun designs can be applied in creating home decor products that appeal to younger audience.