The Jabiru is a bottle top stem that turns the top of the bottles into elegant glassware. Jabiru was created after the The Kinkajou Bottle Cutter that turns all empty brews into glasses or vases.
Creator Patrick Lehoux recognized that the tops of the bottles that he has been throwing out are in fact way more intricate and elegant than the bottoms. He decided to also put them in use and created a bottle top stem that fits 95% of the bottles in the market.
Both of these products may just be the most fitting tools for a student house. They both not only recycle one of the most frequently purchased items in those homes but also duplicates them into the most needed and lacked items, while also saving them money.
The Jabiru Creates Elegant Glassware from Cut-Out Receycled Bottle Tops
1. Bottle Top Glassware - Opportunity to create elegant glassware from cut-out bottle tops, providing a sustainable and unique alternative to traditional glassware.
2. Bottle Upcycling - Opportunity to repurpose empty bottles into functional items like glasses and vases, promoting sustainability and creativity.
3. Student House Recycling - Opportunity to address recycling needs and cost-saving for student houses by repurposing bottle tops into useful products.
1. Glassware Manufacturing - Opportunity for glassware manufacturers to explore the production of glassware using bottle tops as a sustainable and unique selling point.
2. Diy/crafting - Opportunity for DIY and crafting industries to provide tools and resources to easily transform empty bottles into functional items.
3. Sustainable Living - Opportunity for companies focused on sustainable living to promote the use of upcycled bottle tops as a green alternative to traditional glassware.