According to a recent report, Gen Zs are more likely to feel lonely compared to other generations due to online activities -- but, thanks to the IRL App, users can connect with friends "in real life."
The app was developed by entrepreneur Abraham Shafi who was "personally driven to build an app that would bring people together." Shafi felt his addiction to social media was detrimental to his in-personal relationships and wanted to help others break the addictive cycle.
Thus, the IRL App was developed. It allows users to connect with known users from their phone contacts and send and receive invitations to hang out, go to an event, or participate in a group workout. The app also lets users make polls to decide on times, meeting places, and more.
The IRL app is a different kind of social app that speaks to young people's desires to experience real life and make meaningful memories.
Image Credit: Shutterstock
The IRL App is a Social Networking App Created for Real Life Experiences
1. Gen Z Socializing - The IRL App satisfies Gen Z's desire to connect in person rather than online
2. Real Life Experience Technology - The IRL App represents a growing trend of tech-enabled real-life experiences for young people
3. Addiction-breaking Apps - The IRL App creates an opportunity for businesses to develop new apps that help users break the addictive cycle of social media
1. Social Networking - The IRL App disrupts the conventional social networking model by emphasizing in-person connections
2. Event Planning - The IRL App offers a new platform for event planning and coordination, opening up opportunities for innovators in this space
3. Fitness - The IRL App's group workout feature creates opportunities for disruption in the fitness industry through technology-enabled group experiences