The majority of people online and in real life focus on being politically correct as much as possible, so 'The Hater Box' has been created to offer them a way to let loose by encouraging them to discuss hot topics. Packed with 45 different words that have been chosen for their ability to make people react, the display pairs each one with the word "F*CK" to put a negative spin on each one. This helps to incite dialogue amongst those who are questioning the constructs of such topics as success, work, art, freedom, borders, Facebook and even Instagram.
'The Hater Box' is the design work of Parse/Error and comes as a response to the clean-cut style of today's media to offer us a way to relax a little bit and complain about popular topics.
'The Hater Box' Crassly Starts Conversation
1. Provocative Messaging - Using controversial language or messaging to spark conversations around sensitive topics.
2. Rebellious Expression - Creating platforms or products that encourage individuals to break free from societal norms and express their frustrations or dissenting opinions.
3. Anti-political Correctness - Promoting a space or outlet that challenges the trend of being overly cautious and politically correct in discussions.
1. Advertising and Marketing - Opportunities exist in developing bold and provocative campaigns that generate buzz by intentionally challenging social norms and values.
2. Art and Design - There is potential for disruptive innovation by creating unconventional art installations or designs that provoke thought and engage viewers in controversial discussions.
3. Social Media Platforms - Developing a platform that allows users to express their unfiltered opinions and engage in meaningful conversations about contentious topics, going against the grain of conventional social media etiquette.