Chocolate brand Dove opened The Dove Hotel as a pop-up in Shanghai, China. It is an immersive experience that highlights the importance pleasure plays in one's sense of well-being.
After making a booking via The Dove Hotel app, guests are presented with a Pleasure Profile Key Card at check-in. The hotel itself is set up with mirrored corridors and large-scale suites, as well as sounds and scents, to set visitors at ease. While the Milk Chocolate Suite has been set up to simulate the sensation of flowing through smooth chocolate with silky chocolate-colored bedsheets, the White Chocolate Room is filled with white chocolate bubble balls.
As part of their visit, guests have the chance to discover their unique pleasure profile and enjoy a Dove Bespoke Bar in the Pleasure Lounge.
The Dove Hotel Helps Guests Discover Their Unique "Pleasure Profile"
1. Branded Multi-sensory Experiences - Creating immersive experiences that engage multiple senses to enhance brand messaging and consumer connection.
2. Personalized Pleasure Experiences - Offering tailor-made experiences that cater to individual pleasure preferences, enabling brands to connect on a deeper level with their customers.
3. Interactive Hotel Experiences - Designing hotels that provide interactive elements and engage guests through various sensory stimuli, offering unique and unforgettable stays.
1. Hospitality Industry - Hotels and resorts can leverage multi-sensory experiences to differentiate themselves and provide guests with memorable and personalized stays.
2. Food and Beverage Industry - Brands in the food and beverage industry can create immersive experiences to showcase their products and enhance the pleasure and enjoyment of consumers.
3. Branding and Marketing Industry - Branding and marketing agencies can explore the concept of multi-sensory experiences to create innovative campaigns and engage audiences in unique ways.