Last year, Beautyblender pleasantly surprised the beauty world by launching its very own line of makeup products and it is continuing to expand its presence within the industry with an all-new set of makeup brushes called The Detailers. In the five-piece makeup brush collection, three of the designs are double-ended and all of the products are made with cruelty-free, vegan bristles. Many of the brushes are ended with a tip that pays homage to the shape of the brand's classic makeup applicator sponge and the metal piece has the potential to be used as a cooling face roller to smooth and prep skin.
These brushes, which offer both makeup and skincare applications, include the Big Boss powder brush, the Shady Lady eyeshadow brush, The Player, a multipurpose brow brush and more.
Beautyblender is Launching Makeup Brushes Called 'The Detailers'
1. Dual-purpose Beauty Tools - The rise of dual-purpose beauty tools presents an opportunity for companies to innovate and create products that offer both makeup and skincare applications.
2. Cruelty-free and Vegan Brushes - The increasing demand for cruelty-free and vegan products is a trend that companies can capitalize on by offering makeup brushes made from sustainable and ethical materials.
3. Innovative Makeup Brush Designs - As consumers become more conscious of their beauty routines, there is an opportunity for companies to create innovative makeup brush designs that offer unique features and benefits.
1. Beauty and Cosmetics - The beauty and cosmetics industry can benefit from the trend of dual-purpose beauty tools by creating innovative products that offer both makeup and skincare applications.
2. Sustainable and Ethical Manufacturing - The trend towards cruelty-free and vegan products creates an opportunity for companies to invest in sustainable and ethical manufacturing practices for their makeup brushes.
3. Online Retail - The rise of innovative makeup brush designs presents an opportunity for online retailers to offer unique and exclusive products to consumers.