Once Turkey day is over you are going to be left with an abundance of meat, beans and stuffing, which you can then turn into a festive Thanksgiving burrito.
This recipe upgrades your leftovers to an on-the-go wrap that will make you forget your eating last night's turkey dinner. A delicious cranberry salsa is what makes the flavor of the Mexican dish irresistible. Apple chips, garlic, onion and cranberries are blended together with a hint of honey. It is poured into a wheat tortilla skin that contains roasted peppers, pinto beans, delicious stuffing and turkey bits.
One bite into the Thanksgiving burrito will have you wishing you could celebrate the festive holiday every week in November.
The Thanksgiving Burrito is a Tasty Festive Meal for the Day After
1. Leftover Meal Remixing - There is an opportunity for companies to create services or products that assist in transforming leftover food into new meals.
2. Festive Fusion Cuisine - Restaurants and food brands could explore mixing traditional holiday meals with global flavors to create new and exciting dishes for consumers during the holiday season.
3. Convenient and Portable Meals - The popularity of on-the-go meals could inspire businesses to create portable meal options that transform leftovers into easy-to-eat options for people with busy lifestyles.
1. Food and Beverage - Restaurants and food brands could benefit from creating new dishes and meal options that utilize leftovers in creative and appealing ways.
2. Technology - Companies could create meal planning apps and technology that help people determine how to repurpose their leftovers into new meals, reducing food waste and saving them money.
3. Packaged Foods - Businesses could offer packaged and pre-made meals that utilize leftovers and are convenient for people with busy lifestyles who don't have time to cook.