After visiting Thailand and subsequently forgetting some of the edible sensations that I enjoyed so much, this recipe for Thai tea ice cream has me yearning for a taste of the East. And what better way is there to delight in a favorite flavor than to mix it with a favorite dessert?
A self-proclaimed "Banana," Amanda has blended her Asian heritage with her Canadian comfort food cravings to produce a solidified version of an incredibly sweet beverage. A pinch of nostalgia may be what truly brings this mix of cream, eggs, sugar and tea to the level of heavenly flavor; having said that, anyone will marvel in the subtly exotic saccharine treat. Certainly more ice cream parlors and frozen food producers should be working to satisfy the many people around the world who would adore this indulgence.
Delicious Recipe Turns a Favorite Asian Beverage into a Yummy Frozen Dessert
1. Thai-tea-based Desserts - The growing popularity of Thai tea ice cream highlights an emerging trend for Thai tea-inspired desserts.
2. International-fusion Desserts - A fusion of different cultural desserts, such as Thai tea ice cream, has the potential to create a new market for international-inspired frozen treats.
3. Unique-flavored Ice Creams - Consumers are increasingly interested in trying new, unusual flavors in desserts, creating an opportunity for unique-flavored ice creams like Thai tea.
1. Dessert Industry - The dessert industry can capitalize on the trend for Thai tea-based desserts, creating new products that cater to this growing market.
2. Ice Cream Industry - The ice cream industry can differentiate itself by incorporating unique and unusual flavors, like Thai tea, into their offerings.
3. Global Food Industry - The global food industry can explore the potential for international-fusion desserts, like Thai tea ice cream, and expand into new markets.