Church's Chicken is celebrating the 2021 2021 Smokehouse Season with the return of Bourbon Black Pepper Smokehouse Chicken, and the debut of the new Texas Sheet Cake Cup.
Church's fans may remember the Bourbon Black Pepper Smokehouse Chicken dish, which consists of a bone-in half chicken marinated in a savory, smoky seasoning, before being deep-fried (without any batter or breading). The chicken is then glazed with a bourbon-infused sauce and topped with fresh cracked black pepper.
Alongside the fan-favorite Bourbon Black Pepper Smokehouse Chicken, Church's Chicken is also offering a new New Texas Sheet Cake Cup. This sweet dessert is essentially a single-serve take on a classic chocolate Texas sheet cake, topped with rich chocolate frosting – the perfect option for ending any meal.
Image Credit: Church’s Chicken
Church’s Chicken is Serving Up a Sweet New Texas Sheet Cake Cup
1. Single-serve Desserts - The rise of single-serve desserts presents opportunities to create convenient, portion-controlled treats for consumers on-the-go.
2. Smokehouse Season Flavors - Incorporating unique smoked flavors in seasonal menu items can differentiate a brand and appeal to consumers looking for adventurous dining experiences.
3. Bourbon-inspired Dishes - Using bourbon as a key ingredient in savory and sweet dishes can add a distinctive and sophisticated flavor profile that can set a business apart.
1. Fast Food - Fast food restaurants can implement single-serving desserts and unique flavor profiles to keep up with changing consumer preferences.
2. Food and Beverage Manufacturing - Manufacturers can innovate by creating single-serve dessert options with unique and varied flavors that cater to health-conscious consumers.
3. Hospitality - Restaurants can incorporate innovative dessert menu options featuring alcoholic ingredients to attract customers who seek a more elevated dining experience.