The Texas Originals Sweet Dreams Gummies are a specially formulated sleep support solution for those who suffer from night terrors, restlessness or insomnia because of a medical condition.
The gummies are formulated with CBN, THC and targeted rest terpenes to help deliver a therapeutic experience at bedtime. The product was developed over the course of several months and was formulated with efficacy in mind to ensure the optical quality and consistency for patients. The Dewberry-flavored gummies come in 30-piece packs, which are formulated with 5mg of CBN and 10mg of THC in each gummy.
CEO Morris Denton spoke on the Texas Originals Sweet Dreams Gummies saying, "We want to make sure every patient who struggles with sleep has several high-quality, trusted medical cannabis options to rely on. Hundreds of our patients have told us they are sleeping better than ever due to the power of medical cannabis."
Texas Originals Sweet Dreams Gummies are Targeted
1. CBD Sleep Aid - There is a growing demand for sleep aids that use CBD and THC to treat insomnia and other related medical conditions.
2. Targeted Terpene Formulations - The use of specific terpenes formulated to help deliver targeted therapeutic experiences is on the rise, with more companies exploring the benefits of this approach.
3. Cannabis-based Medicine - With a growing number of states legalizing cannabis for medical use, we can expect to see more innovation in the development of medical cannabis products for a variety of ailments.
1. Cannabis Pharmaceuticals - Companies that specialize in cannabis-based medicine may benefit from the rising demand for sleep aids that use CBD and THC.
2. Nutraceuticals - As consumers become more interested in natural health products, nutraceutical companies may explore the use of CBD and targeted terpenes in their sleep aid formulations.
3. Alternative Medicine - With the growing acceptance of cannabis as an alternative medicine, we may see an increase in the number of companies offering medical cannabis products for a variety of ailments, including sleep disorders.