This loaded Texas burger from Carl's Jr. and Hardee's is packed with barbecue sauce, a thick Angus beef patty, brisket, fried jalapeño peppers, cheese and strips of onion, definitely making it worthy of the name 'Texas BBQ Thickburger.' With this combination, it's almost like an entire BBQ meal has been condensed into burger form.
The contents of the Thickburger are packed between two freshly baked buns, which seem to be set quite far apart since there's so many ingredients packed onto the burger. The burger may be no easy feat to eat, so it's most likely best that you come with a big appetite in order to match the size of this monster of a burger.
Carl's Jr.'s Texas BBQ Thickburger Does Everything Bigger
1. Loaded Burgers - The trend of loaded burgers is gaining popularity as customers look for unique and indulgent flavor combinations.
2. BBQ Fusion - The trend of combining barbecue flavors with other cuisines, like burgers, is disrupting the food industry and creating new taste experiences.
3. Giant Portions - The trend of oversized food portions, like the Texas BBQ Thickburger, is appealing to customers seeking larger-than-life dining experiences.
1. Fast Food - Fast food chains can capitalize on the trend of loaded burgers by offering creative and over-the-top burger options on their menus.
2. Barbecue Restaurants - Barbecue restaurants can tap into the BBQ fusion trend by introducing unique menu items that combine traditional barbecue flavors with different cuisines.
3. Food Delivery Services - Food delivery services can cater to the trend of giant portions by partnering with restaurants that offer oversized menu items, providing customers with indulgent and satisfying meal options.