The photo series starring model Tessa by Vivienne Mok, a photographer born in New York City and based in Paris, France, has a bit of a Renaissance flair to it. The romantic lighting and hazy filter makes each image look like a painting. Not to mention that the intimate boudoir scene is a somewhat common setting for such artworks, or at least it appears that way.
Shot exclusively for Fashionising.com, the photo series starring Tessa by Vivienne Mok is filled with light, lingerie and overall lovely looks. The perfect inspiration for a lazy summer Sunday, women might take some cues and spend the afternoon just for themselves. Whether that means laying prettily on the bed or staring reflectively out the window, so long as they are draped in soft fabrics, it will be a good experience.
Tessa by Vivienne Mok is Softly Lit and Draped in Fine Lingerie
1. Romantic-filter Photography - Opportunity for photo editing software companies to create filters that mimic romantic and hazy lighting effects for portraits.
2. Intimate Boudoir Scenes - Opportunity for home decor companies to create furniture and accessories that make boudoir scenes more accessible for personal spaces and improve self-care routines.
3. Self-care Inspiration - Opportunity for wellness companies to partner with photographers and models to create content that inspires and promotes self-care.
1. Photography - The innovative use of lighting and filters in photography industry has the potential to create a new style of portrait photography.
2. Fashion - The boudoir fashion trend could be leveraged by fashion brands to create new product lines that highlight comfort and loungewear for self-care.
3. Wellness - Wellness companies can use these romantic boudoir photos to market their products and services as a way to help people create a peaceful and relaxing environment.