The hard seltzer market is dominated by vodka and gin-based options, so the Hecho Tequila Soda has been unveiled by Bodega Brands as a new refreshment that offer consumers an alternative to existing varieties out there. The drink is made with only three ingredients including Tequila Blanco 100% agave, carbonated water and natural lime flavor that all work together to create a refreshingly crisp beverage. The drink comes in at just 96 calories per can and features a gluten-free recipe that is also free from carbs, preservatives and sweeteners.
Founder and CEO of Bodega Zack Lister spoke on the new Hecho Tequila Soda saying, "We are very excited to launch Hecho in two countries out of the gate as the appetite for ready-to-drink alcoholic beverages are gaining a lot of interest on a mass scale. Our product stands out from the rest in a crowded competitive space because we use premium Tequila Blanco 100% agave and we have worked very closely with the CRT in Mexico to ensure we are meeting all of the compliance and regulatory measures when it comes to exporting a product containing 100% tequila.”
The Hecho Tequila Soda is Made with Tequila Blanco
1. Low-calorie Alcoholic Beverages - The market for low-calorie alcoholic drinks is growing, which presents an opportunity for brands to innovate and create more options for consumers.
2. Ready-to-drink Alcoholic Beverages - The interest in ready-to-drink alcoholic beverages is increasing, which presents an opportunity for brands to create unique and refreshing options like Hecho Tequila Soda.
3. Tequila-based Alcoholic Beverages - As the market for hard seltzers dominated by vodka and gin, there's an opportunity for the tequila industry to create refreshing, low-calorie options like Hecho Tequila Soda.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry can capitalize on the growing demand for low-calorie, ready-to-drink alcoholic beverages by innovating with new flavors and ingredients.
2. Alcohol Industry - The alcohol industry can benefit from creating more beverage options that cater to specific dietary needs, such as low-calorie and gluten-free options.
3. Tequila Industry - The tequila industry can diversify its product offerings by creating more ready-to-drink options that cater to the growing demand for low-calorie, refreshing alcoholic beverages.